Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 6

YOUR FAVORITE SEASON, AND WHY.

Definitely SUMMER!

I love the heat, the warmth, the shorts and skirts I wear during that time of the year! Just thinking about it gives me butterflies. Summer is an amazing time. Whoever hates summer? O yea, my friend Etornam does. But she doesn’t count because she’s weird like that Smile with tongue out (I know you see this Fish).

Summer makes me think of swings and barbecues and swimsuits! I love swimsuits. Hell, I love anything that barely covers my body. Don’t hate! LoL

Summer makes me think of YELLOW, sunshine, smiles and possible romance. I know people hate the heat and perspiration that comes with it, but I love the many showers I get to take as opposed to the “two a day maximum” I get in the cold winter moments.

Summer spells out a lot to me. It makes me think of happiness and is a reflection of what I hope for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment