Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 8

ARE YOU A FITNESS GURU OR A COUCH POTATO? TALK ABOUT YOUR EXERCISE HABITS.

Neither. I am not one of those obsessed skinny girls you see running to the gym every single day to get rid of non-existent weight. I am teased a whole lot and I endure it because at least, I know I don’t battle with my weight or wish I was anything other than what I have been blessed with (trust me, this fab bod is TOTALLY a blessing).

But, I am far from a couch potato. I don’t rely on the fact that I am naturally skinny and so stay lazy. Sure, I love to lay in bed all day, if I can, and watch movies on my laptop. But, I know when to tie up my laces and get my trainers to pounding the streets to stay toned up.

Life is not all about calorie- counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment