Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 7

HOW YOU CAME ACROSS TUMBLR, AND HOW YOUR LIFE HAS CHANGED SINCE JOINING

Like Gabbz will say, I have about 7 blogs. Realistically though, I only have 4 of them. Well, tumblr happened accidently.

It was all over my twitter, and since I hate people explaining stuff to me (mainly because they usually talk to me like I am a kid), I signed up and learnt the ropes easier and faster.

Tumblr is just as addictive as any other social network, if you let it get to you. I am really more of a twitter person even though tumblr is pretty cool. I do feel like it makes me extremely lazy and I don’t do nothing I plan for my other blogs.

So how has my life changed since joining tumblr? Apart from becoming extremely lazy toward my other blogs, I really like it. It gets really irritating when you have to follow all those people and be followed back though. The massive inflow of posts makes it hard to focus on putting up your own instead of reblogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment