Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge: Day 9

FAVORITE MEME AT THE MOMENT

This is kind of a tough one. I guess it’s blogging. Full blown blogging, micro- blogging, tweeting, tumbling, call it whatever you would.

I love to write. I think it is because my writing directly shows a little bit of me. I write exactly how I say it and albeit not always what I want to say. Usually, I write down conversations with people or issues any of my “friends” have. I share because I feel there are others that need to know they are not alone. Plus, I have been told, by a little more than a few people, that I say the right times majority of the time so…..

Even though I would rather write about current affairs or something predictable like fashion or sports, maybe, I stick to the mushy emotional stuff that most people are hesitant to touch Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment